Sugar Free, Gluten Free Goji Berry Granola
Breakfasts are hands-down our favourite part of the day! We’re always trying out new recipes and doing our best to come up with the tastiest, healthiest breakfast meals. So, with granola being a favourite at the moment, we decided to whip up this healthy sugar-free granola.
- 2 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1/3 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/3 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/3 cup goji berries
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons hemp seeds
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 – 3/4 cup honey or maple syrup
- 1/4 cup sunflower seed butter or peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- Combine all your dry ingredients in a medium size bowl. Add the honey, sunbutter and vanilla. Mix until well coated.
- On a greased or ungreased, baking sheet, add your granola, laying it flat and bake for about 30- 35 minutes, stirring the mixture every 10 minutes to ensure even cooking. If using two baking sheets, you may even like to switch their positions in the oven once after stirring. If using a smaller baking dish such as a 9×9 or 11×13, bake for up to 1 hour or so, or until golden throughout. Be sure to stir the mixture every 15 minutes or so.
- Once done, remove from oven and let cool completely before storing in an air-tight container of choice. Will keep up to one month.