Feta, Spinach, and Sundried Tomatoes Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
These stuffed sweet potatoes are deliciously perfect for a healthy meal-time option. They are easy to make, surprisingly filling and a perfect post-workout meal! They’re loaded with all the good stuff. Give them a go.
- Sweet potatoes
- 5 cups of chopped spinach
- 1/4 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon of garlic
- 1 chopped onion
- 1/2 cup of cheese. We suggest using feta but goats cheese and cheddar are also scrumptious options
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Pierce sweet potatoes all over with a fork. Place on a baking sheet and bake until the potatoes are soft
- While potatoes are cooking, fry the onion and garlic in olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the spinach in the frying pan until wilted
- Once spinach has wilted, add in sun-dried tomatoes.
- Once the potatoes are soft, cut them down the middle and stuff with the spinach and sun-dried tomato mixture.
- Finish with crumbled feta on top.
- Serve hot and enjoy